LHMS vs. Carson Basketball Game Volunteers
The LHMS PTA is excited to announce its upcoming Basketball Game with Rachel Carson Middle School on 3/14/24 at SLHS. We're looking for volunteers for this year's Basketball Committee. Franklin Kyle, After School Specialist, and Raquel Witkin, PTA Basketball Lead, will be serving as this year's Basketball Chairs.
Not only is this a fantastic school event, but it's also one of our largest fundraising events of the year, and we need YOUR HELP in making it a great success. Please consider joining this year's committee. NOTE: All marketing will be covered on your behalf, as well as all logistical coordination with SLHS. In addition, volunteer sign-ups will be sent out in February for onsite event support.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Raquel Witkin @email.
Go Panthers! Sign up here LHMS: LHMS Basketball Game Committee Members (signupgenius.com).
· Concessions Chair: Oversee the collection of donations and onsite sales at the game. Donation requests will be sent out on your behalf.
· Pizza Sales Chair: Oversee pre-orders before the event and onsite sales at the game. Pre-order pizza sales will be set up and marketed on your behalf. A pre-order list will be generated for you a week before the game.
· Ticket Sales Chair: Oversee onsite ticket sales at school (week of game) as well as at the event. Pre-order ticket sales will be set up and marketed on your behalf. A pre-order list will be generated for you a week before the game.
· Master of Ceremonies: MC the evening with a welcome, introduction of players, half-time activities, etc.
· Game Music: Generate a playlist for the game to play throughout the event.
· Pep Squad Coach: Plan and coordinate cheers for the game with students who sign-up to join the squad.