Visitor Management for Student Safety and Security
Visitor check-in requirements:
Visitor control is monitored through an electronic door access system and vestibule.
- Visitors MUST enter through Door #1 and present valid picture identification at check-in.
- Visitors sign-in at the main office and register electronically.
- Visitors are issued a sticker that must be displayed on their clothing at all times.
- Visitors check-out in the main office before they leave the school.
- Visitors will be escorted to their locations by a staff member.
School safety precautions
The following procedures have been implemented to help keep student safe:
- Faculty and staff will always have their FCPS photo-identification badges displayed.
- Exterior doors are locked from the outside during the instructional day.
- Cameras monitor all exterior doors, hallways, common areas, and grounds.
- Former students and friends of students, etc. are not allowed to visit during school hours.
By appointment only
Visitations with teachers are by appointment only (staff directory) or with the approval of an administrator.